Cracking into corporate accounts has never been tougher. Decision makers have erected seemingly insurmountable barriers to entry. That's why lead generation is so critically important today. This teleseminar focuses on specific strategies you can implement to get qualified leads into your sales funnel and nurture them till they're ready to buy.
Date: Thursday, February 8th
Duration: 1 hour
Time: 1 pm EST, 12:00 CST, 11 am MST, 10 am PST
In this session, you'll discover:
- How to find corporate decision makers and penetrate their No Talk Zone
- How to identify and prioritize you’re the best prospects for your business.
- An approach to dialog with numerous executives that positions you as a trusted advisor.
- How to build, maintain and grow your database with the right contacts.
- Precision email marketing techniques and how to create emails that executives won't delete.
- How lead nurturing can help you recapture lost leads and missed opportunities.
- The most effective strategies and tactics used in a lead nurturing program.
In this teleseminar, I'll be interviewing industry expert and trusted colleague, Brian Carroll, author of Lead Generation for the Complex Sale and CEO of InTouch, Inc. Not only does Brian help other companies develop and implement strong lead generation programs, but he also knows how to do it himself – without a huge time and financial investment.
P.S. Brian is the person who got me blogging! He even set up the first iteration of my Selling to Big Companies blog. He has a gazillion other ideas on how you can attract more clients to your business.