When I was a kid, I scoured the newspaper looking for those entirely useless facts that served as space fillers. I enjoyed bringing up this obscure trivia over the dinner table and impressing my younger siblings with my infinite knowledge.
Now it seems like this game of irrelevancy has moved to the internet. Ardath Albee of Marketing Interactions blog, just tagged me to share 8 random things about myself, so here they are:
1. I just launched the Sales Shebang which kicks off with a big conference for women who sell (products, services, ideas). Guys can come too! It's on November 5-6 in Minneapolis, MN.
2. I don't eat onions, garlic, shallots, leeks or chives.
3. I walked over 1000 miles last year.
4. I suffer from ARD (Addictive Reading Disorder).
5. I like to come up with titles for articles.
6. I wish I had a lot more time to write.
7. I own over 60 domain names.
8. I have way too many ideas - and not nearly enough time to implement them all.
Now, I pass on the tags to:
• Kim Duke - Sales Divas
• Lori Richardson - Score More Sales
• Mark Hunter - The Sales Hunter
• Nikki Owens - Sales Activator
• Jonathan Farrington - Sales Leadership
• Clayton Shold - Salesopedia
• Colleen Francis - Engage Selling Solutions
Check out their sites. These are all really good sales strategists!