• Tuesday, Oct. 14; 6 - 8 pm
• The Penn Club, 30 West 44th Street
• Price: $35, general admission
• Limited seating, so sign up now.
It's not too often that I speak in open forums since my work is generally with corporate clients. Please join me for this event.
We'll talk about critical strategies that you/your teams can use to:
- Crack into corporate accounts.
- Differentiate you/your company from competitors.
- Shorten your sales cycles.
Nigel Edelshain, CEO of Sales 2.0 will moderate a panel discussion with me & the savvy CEO of Landslide Technologies, Razi Imam.