What does it take to build the type of relationships with your clients that keep them loyal and coming back to your firm year after year? To find out, RainToday asked me and 8 other experts in client loyalty this question:
If you could only give one piece of advice regarding how to develop client loyalty: what would that be?
They then gathered our responses in this complimentary, 38-page special report, The One Piece of Advice You Need to Earn Your Clients’ Loyalty.
- Keeping Your Clients Loyal - Nine Questions You Need Answered, by Mike Schultz, author of Professional Services Marketing
- Achieving the Highest Level of Loyalty, by Andrew Sobel, author of All for One
- How to Be Invaluable, by Jill Konrath, author of Selling to Big Companies (Yup! That's me!)
- Your Highest Priority: Building Client Loyalty by Delivering Superior Service, by Michael W. McLaughlin, author of Winning the Professional Services Sale
- Client Loyalty: How to Keep Happy Clients Who are Delighted to Pay Their Bills, by Larry Bodine, Esq., Apollo Business Development
- Taming the Search-and-Switch Client: 3 Keys to Keeping Your Client Loyal, by Jill Griffin, author of Taming the Search-and-Switch Customer
- Your Clients Need Cultivation - Now, More Than Ever! by Ardath Albee, CEO and B2B Strategist of Marketing Interactions, Inc.
- How to Retain Clients: Teach Them How to Be Loyal, by Sharon Drew Morgen, author of Selling with Integrity
- Client Loyalty as a By-Product of Firm Leadership, by Patrick J. Lamb and Nicole N. Auerbach, Valorem Law Group, LLC.
Earn your clients' loyalty with the expert insights and advice in this special report. Download here: http://www.raintoday.com/pages/5072_client_loyalty_special_report.cfm