How would you like to get sales advice from some of the top sales experts in the world -- at the same time you're making a contribution to the Japanese Disaster Fund.
Well you'll have your chance the week of May 9 - 12th with the 2011 Sales & Marketing Success Conference.
You can attend each session for only $5.00. And, 90% of your registration fee goes to help the survivors of the tsunami in Japan.
Here are the Monday, May 9th workshops. NOTE: All times are EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME.
- 12:00: Selling Successful to Crazy-Busy People (my session)
- 12:45: Achieve More Sales Success by Ditching Your Pitch
- 1:30: Expect Success - Creating a Culture of Positive Expectations
- 2:15: A Gourmet Life for Personal & Professional Success
- 3:00: 5 Must-do's to Leverage Social Selling for Lead Gen & Sales
- 3:45: Successfully Profiting from the New Buying Cycle
- 4:30: How to Successfully Increase Your Prices in a B2B World
Who's presenting? You'll find sessions from some of the best people I know. You may not recognize all their names, but I can assure you that each presenter has good ideas you can immediately use. Here's just a sampling:
Colleen Francis, Mark Hunter, Kelley Robertson, Anthony Iannarino, Kendra Lee, Dan Waldschmidt, Joanne Black, Nigel Edelshain, Craig Rosenberg, Jonathan London, Linda Richardson, Christian Maurer, Wendy Weiss, Bob Apollo, Lori Richardson, Paul McCord, Dave Stein, Eric Taylor, Tibor Shanto ... and more.
For more details, check out the daily schedules:
Pick & choose the sessions that will help you the most! And, make a $5 contribution each time to the Japanese Disaster Fund.
I hope you'll join me at the 2011 Sales & Marketing Success Conference.